Terrene is looking for talented developers who are eager to work in a fast-paced, high growth, collaborative and challenging work environment. Candidates will have the opportunity to work on various projects such as web application development utilizing React.JS, Vue.JS, and Node, as well as, backend development via APIs built on RESTful microservices utilizing Python (and/or Groovy) with NoSQL databases in an AWS environment.
What Terrene expects of you?
- Skilled developer who can work in an Agile environment.
- Ability to collaborate and deliver high quality solutions.
- Willingness to jump in and take on additional work outside primary role.
What you can expect from Terrene?
- Be part of a startup that is growing and changing the Insurance industry.
- Opportunities to learn and grow in technology and in the Insurance industry.
- Work environment that is casual, exciting, invigorating, and empowering.
- Flexible hours and ability to work remotely when/as needed.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
Application submissions are now closed.